- Calling all residents to get involved!
We value resident involvement in our service delivery and encourage you to get involved…
Our Customer Panel is made up of our customers and their role is to work with the Association to represent the views of our customers and other residents in their neighbourhoods.
The panel’s main role and responsibilities are:
- To review the effectiveness of each element of the menu of involvement.
- To promote involvement and engagement to the Association’s customers and residents.
- Plan events and be involved in the running of these as appropriate.
- Oversee the communication with customers including editorial involvement in the Feedback magazine.
- Be the link with the Association’s Board through the customer representatives.
- Approve applications made for the Community Involvement Grant (CIG).
- Approve a learning and development plan for members.
- Act as a consultative body for the development of new and existing policies.
Who is on the Panel?
Here are the members who are currently on the Panel:
Cath Bacon (Chair)
Qualification: Elected Bradford District Cllr for Keighley West.
Occupation: Full time trade union official and local organiser for Unison.
We are regularly recruiting for new members so if you are interested, please get in touch!
Complaints Learning Forum
Manningham Housing Association’s Complaints Learning Forum runs twice per year and is an independent panel who have two main roles which are to:
- Provide an avenue for complainants to escalate their complaint when they are not happy with how their complaint has been dealt with and would like to appeal it.
- Provide a forum where customers and staff take a proactive approach to reviewing how complaints are dealt with in order to improve the Association’s complaints handling process.
Members are volunteers from the Customer Panel.
How do I join?
If you are passionate about getting involved with the Association and want to work with us to represent the views of our customers and other residents please contact Emma Tandy, Customer Insight and Performance Officer on 01274 771233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.