SCHOOL STREET, COTTINGLEY
Beautifully presented and well maintained two bedroom property situated within this popular residential location offering superbly proportioned family accommodation planned over two floors plus further benefitting from a pleasant cul-de-sac position and off street parking. 70% SHARED EQUITY BASIS.
Great first time buyer home, located in a cul-de-sac on School street, Cottingley, conveniently located within reasonable distance of local shops, schools and transport links and Bingley town centre. This two bedroom mid-townhouse has been tastefully decorated throughout, newly fitted gas central heating boiler and modern fixtures and fittings. Also benefiting from double glazing, allocated parking space and a south facing garden to the rear.
Internally comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, rear hall giving access to the garden and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. We feel this is a great opportunity and viewings are essential and by appointment only. Offered to the market on a 70% shared equity basis with no further rent to be paid on the remaining 30%.
For further information please contact Tracie Naylor on 01274 377264.