Shared Ownership 50 % Resale – 3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Address 18 Knowle Close, Keighley, Bradford, BD21 5FB
• Shared Ownership
• Spacious Property
• Beautiful Living Room / Kitchen
• Three Good Sized Bedrooms
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Private Rear Garden
• Off Street Parking for Two Cars
• Cul-De-Sac Location
The property briefly comprises of: a welcoming entrance hall with cloak room leading to an amazing entertaining space! The lounge, towards the rear of the property, opens up to the landscaped rear garden through french doors. Centrally is a fantastic dining area. To the front of the property is a contemporary kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units as well as integrated cooker, hob and hood.
Upstairs, the spacious Master Bedroom is to the front of the property and a Large Double Bedroom is to the rear. There is also a generous sized single bedroom. The modern house bathroom features a bath with shower over head, wash hand basin, WC and useful storage cupboard.
Outside, to the front, is a driveway suitable for two cars. To the rear is a private landscaped garden with patio area.
To arrange a viewing, please visit www.yopa.co.uk or call 0333 305 0202
EPC band: B
50% Share – £63,750. Rent and service charge payable on the remaining 50% £214.68 PCM
75% Share – £95,625. Rent and service charge payable on the remaining 25% £107.34 PCM
We are eligible to purchase the remaining 25% after ownership after 1 year.
To arrange a viewing, please visit Yopa website: https://www.yopa.co.uk/properties/details/45773, or call 0333 305 0202